There is no content to display.
In this session we are extremely stoked to welcome Heidi Thompson from EvolveYourWeddingBusiness.com to the show.
Heidi Thompson lives with her husband in the UK, where she helps wedding photographers think about their marketing more strategically. She has a useful site where she blogs on topics pertaining to helping wedding photographers position their businesses in the market.
We saw that we had very similar passions, and thought how awesome it would be to have her on the podcast. From breaking down marketing basics to putting together more specific and targeted marketing campaigns, we get into an awesome discussion on kicking ass in marketing. We loved talking with Heidi! She has a great perspective on wedding photography marketing.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- How to attract your ideal clients and repel people you don’t want to work with using your website copy & images
- How to determine your ideal client
- Why you should have a clear social media strategy and not just be ‘present’ on the different platforms
- How to create a social media strategy based on your ideal client’s social media platform preferences
- How to position yourself as a ‘resource’ for your ideal clients
Resources and Links that were Mentioned in the Show:
Find Heidi Thompson from Evolve Your Wedding Business at:
Did you enjoy this show? Let us know on Twitter
Got a Question? Leave us a message!
To subscribe to the show, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We truly appreciate it!
Thanks again for all of your wonderful support.