There is no content to display.
Super stoked to have David Bickley on the show today! We are continuing our series with the FStoppers contributors & founders. We had such an engaging conversation with David! You are absolutely going to love it. We talk about a range of different topics; from Jim Carrey’s Million Dollar Check to Lou Ferrigno’s exceptionally soft hands, as well as how important having the right mindset is when building, growing, & sustaining a photography business.
David Bickley is an award winning photographer who approaches his craft as he approaches life; fearless and wholly engaged. David’s minimalistic nature, coupled with his innate ability to choreograph an evocative dance between lens, light and subject, have earned him an international reputation for his powerful portrait and fitness photography. His style shows raw vision, capturing people in extraordinary and powerful ways. David’s energy and ingenious artistic flair transcend the shoot; his retouching ability is among the best in the industry and effectively shatters the status-quo. Whether shooting for an ad campaign, a magazine, or an individual, his astute perspective and raw commitment to existing in the moment enable David to capture the power and voice of every person that steps in front of his lens. His poignant and simple photographic style is a wonderful representation of the easy depth which encompasses David’s personality and talent.
David has been rockin’ faces with an awesome series on FStoppers called “Becoming a Photopreneur”. Here are a few of the articles that he’s written to help photographers think more critically & strategically about their businesses:
- Becoming a Photopreneur: Essential Reads
- Becoming a Photopreneur: Doing What You Fear
- Becoming a Photopreneur: Finding Your Specialty
- Becoming a Photopreneur: The MVP
IN THIS SESSION YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it really means to focus your business
- How important being coachable is to growing your photography business
- How to not go out of business. Hint: Don’t spend all your profits!
- To understand what your expectations are of your photography business
- How important learning to manage money is to not just your fiscal health, but to the total health of your business
- How segmenting your customers & pricing models enhances your marketing & overall brand experience
PHOTOGRAPHY MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
RESOURCES AND LINKS THAT WERE MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
- Lou Ferrigno’s Secret to Exceptionally Soft Hands
- Photographer’s Business Model Canvas
FIND DAVID BICKLEY AT:
Did you enjoy this show? Let us know on Twitter
Got a Question? Leave us a message!
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW, PLEASE USE THE LINKS BELOW:
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We truly appreciate it!
Thanks again for all of your wonderful support.