There is no content to display.
In this session we are extremely stoked to welcome Sarah Williams from the bicoastal wedding photography company of Val & Sarah to the show.
Have you felt like you are really connecting to your chosen niche in your photography business? Do you feel like you are spinning your wheels and not really getting the traction you feel you should be? You need to check out this podcast with Sarah Williams.
IN THIS SESSION YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get booked by people you’d want to hang out with
- Why a partnership might be the one thing you are missing
- How to collaborate on a resolution to a disagreement in the partnership
- How to set up a partnership by the books
- How to find a partner that balances your strengths & weaknesses
- How to emotionally connect with your niche
Resources and Links that were Mentioned in the Show:
- Legalzoom – Personalized, affordable legal solutions for families & businesses
Find Sarah Williams at:
Did you enjoy this show? Let us know on Twitter
Got a Question? Leave us a message!
To subscribe to the show, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We truly appreciate it!
Thanks again for all of your wonderful support.